Two months into the New Year and two months deeper in the trenches of northern winters… How are you doing so far?
Review, reflect and reignite! Each day accumulates and contributes to an improved way of being. Think of it as “tweaking you”.
Be the change starting today.
- My health matters to me.
- My life is precious.
- I fulfill my potential and spend as many years as possible with my loved ones.
- I form healthy habits that promote my physical and mental well-being.
With healthy habits, taking good care of myself becomes automatic.
- I exercise regularly.
- I visit the gym or ride my stationery bicycle at home.
- I develop a list of activities that I enjoy so that I am prepared for any kind of weather or time crunch.
- I find the best time of day for me to squeeze a workout or a walk into my schedule.
I incorporate more activity into my daily routine.
- I climb the stairs instead of riding the elevator.
- I do some squats or stretching while waiting for my morning coffee to brew.
I eat a nutritious diet.
- I choose foods that support my health and well-being.
- I choose whole foods.
- I choose low sugar drinks and snacks.
I make time for adequate sleep and relaxation.
- I follow the recommendations of my health care team.
- I talk with professionals I trust about the latest studies and news so I can apply the information to my own needs.
- I consciously choose stress-free activities.
Today, I pick up new habits that help me to take better care of my body and mind.
- I choose the areas that are my top priorities and make positive changes that prepare me for a longer and more rewarding life.
- What is one healthy habit I could start working on today?
- What are my personal reasons for wanting to be healthier?
- How can I ask my loved ones for the support I need to follow a healthy lifestyle?
Judy Blake is a Professional Life Coach, Educator, Mentor, and Speaker who is passionate about empowering others to consciously create fuller, more purposeful, more meaningful lives. Judy believes that it is never too late, you are never too old; there is no condition that cannot be overcome to be that person to design the life you want. JudyBlake.com