Judy Blake

Great question… make friends with it and get to know it. Your paradigms are powerful, and can make a huge difference in the quality of your life as it is expressed. By definition it’s a compilation of beliefs, patterns, and habits that shape our current results that drive us close to the familiar – again and again. Be it consciously and more specifically unconsciously, paradigms are the deeply buried thoughts you are not aware of. The reality is that we are only in charge of about 10% of our thinking mind and the other 90% is beneath the surface – much like an iceberg. Most are only truly aware of the tip and we fail to recognize the size of the massive ice block.

For example, all too often we see ourselves in the physical form, as a body, failing to put it together that our body is a manifestation of mind. There are lots of magazines and advertisements for diets, weight loss, and pharmaceuticals all geared to improve or heal the body. But what if we worked on the mind and our paradigms to create the change we wish to be, we wish to see?

That’s the ultimate of recognizing and Taking your Power back!

How, you may ask….

  1. Conscious creation. Reprogram your conscious mind – empower the 10% part of you to take greater control of your life and live a better quality of life.
  1. Start by determining what is dissatisfying to you. What is occurring between you and what is happening? Answer: The thought!
  1. Pay attention to your thoughts. Negative thoughts beget negative outcomes. A RED FLAG. So too is the reverse true for positive thoughts begetting positive outcomes.
  1. Create and replace negative thinking with positive constructs. You create your thoughts! Focus on solutions or opportunities.
  1. Accept your situation as what is or isn’t… without judgment. That allows you to remove the negativity around it. You must first accept it before you can change it. It allows you to move forward.

For example, instead of saying how much you hate or dislike something – let’s say your job, search consciously to find something positive you can focus on in your day’s work, or see the silver lining in it. Maybe your current job allows you to pay the bills while you develop another passionate interest.

  1. Think about it; the past and future do not exist. You have NOW. The most important time in your life is NOW.
  1. Catch your thoughts around your belief systems. Limiting beliefs are just that… thoughts that hold you back from creating what you want out of life. You must catch it to shift it.

Hear yourself when you speak in absolutes… “Making money is hard.” “I don’t have enough education or training to be successful…” NOT TRUE. Rewrite the belief. Making money can be easy; there are millions of people who are thriving with ease. There are many who are extremely successful without college educations, or others who decide what they want and invest in the training.

Thoughts are made out of energy – increasing and repeating your positive thoughts eventually squeezes out the negative and contributes to raising your frequency and vibration to attract that which you intend or desire.

Oprah once said, “Be responsible for the energy you bring into the room”. Best to always come from a place of love. Love is not just a feeling, but an energy. We live in a world where hurt people often hurt other people. When hurt, release what happened as quickly as possible, and not allow the negativity to have power. That’s called Forgiveness, of yourself and others.

Congratulations on the clearer, courageous, more conscious you!

What is the one paradigm that you are aware of that needs to shift? If you need support, feel free to schedule a complimentary session at JudyBlake.com.

Judy Blake signature

 

Judy Blake is a Professional Life Coach, Educator, Mentor, and Speaker who is passionate about empowering others to consciously create fuller, more purposeful, more meaningful lives. Judy believes that it is never too late, you are never too old; there is no condition that cannot be overcome to be that person to design the life you want. JudyBlake.com

Like this post and share with your friends!